Client Service Analyst
MoneyMate Group’s Accudelta enables global asset managers to scale data distribution operation more efficiently. With one centralised, trusted store of data, firms can now handle market and regulatory demands with ease.
MoneyMate Group is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Client Service Analyst to support key Accudelta clients.
The primary role of the Client Service Analyst is to partner with the client and various data providers to control data workflows and validate their product data via the Accudelta Portal application.
The Client Service Analyst is expected to gain an intimate understanding of our clients’ business and will use their expertise to deliver added value by suggesting data validation rules to the clients that will further improve data quality.
The Client Service Analyst also compiles and distributes Management Information Reporting on the service delivery.
• High Computer literacy / proficient knowledge of standard applications, e.g. MS Office suite.
• Database knowledge – SQL Databases user knowledge would be an advantage.
Other essential skills
• Fluent in English
• Highly Numerical
• Good problem-solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative, prioritise and organise daily tasks
• Excellent Communication skills
• Excellent Attention to Detail
• Ability to work within a team
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Experience with Data Management Systems would be an advantage
• Experience in Fund Services would be an advantage
• A Fund Industry qualification would be an advantage
• German language would be an advantage but not essential for this role.
We do not require agency assistance to fill this role. Thank you.
Please send your CV with cover note and salary expectation to the HR Manager at email@example.com